Thursday, June 17, 2004

School

I went to advising and registration today at UTA. I am officially a registered student for the Fall 2004 semester. It was an extremely long day. I had to be there at 3:00 and did not leave until almost 8:30 this evening. We walked a million miles at least, in the 123 degree weather. I know, there I go exaggerating again, it felt like it though. School starts back on August 23rd, and I have mixed emotions about it. It's nice being off for the summer and on one hand I don't really want to go. On the other hand, It is something new and I always love new things, it should be an interesting experience. So, I'll set aside the first wishes of wanting to continue my lazy days, and put my best foot forward and tackle UTA. Good Night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

I am so proud of you! Can you hear my applause?

All of us knew that you would be the money maker in the family... Presh and I are the money spenders...

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment