Thursday, June 10, 2004

I told you...

You know what's crazy? My boss is always asking me questions, when I tell her the answer she doesn't believe me, and makes me call someone or look it up and prove it to her. Once I prove it, she always says "See, I told you". What's with that? I know I always have this look on my face, like "what are you talking about, weirdo." Yesterday she did it again. So - I asked her, "why do you do that all the time?" She looked at me like I was crazy and it was quite obvious she had no clue what I was talking about. So, I told her, you always say "I told you" when you didn't tell me. She was all "I'm just sayin" I was like "Your just sayin what?" and she was like "you know, that's the way it is" And I was like "I know that's why I told you how it was". It went back and forth, her never admitting anything, she tried to laugh it off, so I let it go. But, I wonder sometimes what's going on up there.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment