Monday, June 07, 2004

Rain, Rain, Rain

wow - can you believe that rain last night. I thought we were going to get washed away. Last Tuesday they dug a big hole in our backyard (we're putting in a pool). Last night the pool was running over, and it looked like the atlantic ocean in my backyard. Okay , not the Atlantic, but Lake Ray Roberts. Maybe that's a little exagerative too, it kinda looked like the pond that used to be on the land where we used to live out in the country. That's probably more like it, but it was really amazing. I got up this morning and went outside, I was in mud up to my knees. I was really stupid and didn't tie my tennis shoes on my feet so they got stuck in the mud, you should have seen me, you would probably pointed and laughed. I would have. I wasn't laughing though, if I was a cusser I would have had a few words to say, but since I'm not I just grunted and sighed a lot. Anyway, I managed to make away out of the back yard and around to the front of the house. My shoes are caked with mud sitting on the front porch. I think I'll throw that pair away for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment