Monday, June 07, 2004

Long Days....

Do you ever have one of those really really really long days? Today is still one of those days. It is almost 10:00 p.m. and I am still at work, waiting for the City Council to come out of a "top secret" meeting. It's actually the City Manager's evaluation. They go into a little room and talk about him, then they call him in and either chew him out or tell him what a good job he's doing. You never really know how it's going to go. Afterwards, you can kinda tell by the City Manger's expressions. I was just looking at the City Manager, he's sitting in a chair in the office looking at absolutely nothing, or maybe the flourescent lights, I'm not sure which. This must really stink for him. I would hate it. We've been here since 8:00 this morning, and now at almost 10:00, there's a group of men closed up in a room talking about him. What if they decide to fire him, oh my, that'd be sad. They may be really happy with him though, who knows. I'd be going crazy.

Okay - they just called him in the room, I took a break from writing and talked to him for a few minutes, he is going CRAZY. I wonder what's going on in there.........

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

That is too funny, I want to know what happened to him when it was all over??? Update, Update!!

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment