Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Family

Isn't family great? I love it. I went to dinner with some of mine last night. My mom, dad, brother and my best friend Ginger. We talked, we laughed, we ate, we made fun of people, had a food fight, skipped out on the bill, it was great!! Just kidding. We didn't do ALL that. We did the normal talking, laughing, eating, paid the bill, didn't throw food, and went home. It was still great though. My brother is wonderful. He is fun,fun,fun!! (His blog is atwww.postednote.com) Go check it out. I enjoyed seeing my parents too. I see them quite a bit, but they always wanta act like I never do. It's okay though, they're my parents, and besides the guilt trips, they're alot of fun too. We ate at Babe's Chicken in Sanger. It's weird, I've been there four times now, and I was telling my brother last night, that He told me they have these huge chicken strips....Everytime I go there I order chicken strips and there always these tiny little strips. They're good but there not "huge" like he described. Last night, when he went with me, they were huge. Strange, huh?

Well anyway, Ginger was there too, I really don't see her much either (although we are roomates) she works in Los Colinas and leaves before I wake up and gets home late at night. It was nice to have dinner with her too.

I saw my sister this weekend. She's great too. She's fun, and beautiful, and talented, and brilliant (she's just like me, ha ha) For real - she is all those things, and just the best sister ever. We went to a Mexican Restaurant called Acapulco's or something like that. I have to say though, she said it was the best mexican food...I didn't think so, it was just plain ole mexican food, you know - tortillas filled with stuff and covered with stuff, beans on one side, rice on the other. It was good, but nothing special. Don't make a special trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment