Friday, June 11, 2004

Boredom

I hate being bored. I have 30 minutes to kill, my two friends are in the living room watching TV. The thing is they have not picked a channel to watch. They are flipping through the channels. I don't mind channel surfing; however, I like to be the one doing the surfing. I hate it when I'm not that person and I just start to get into the show and they decide it is time to flip. Then I get into the next show...flip. The next show, I don't get into, and that's what they pick to watch until I say "Are we going to watch THIS?" I hate documentaries and educational stuff on TV. If I'm going to waste time watching TV, I want to watch something completely uneducational and useless. I know, I know, it's not all about me and what I want, but WHY NOT?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you like to watch on Tv then?

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment