Saturday, June 12, 2004

Friends

I just love my friends. All of them. I don't have a lot, but the ones I have are amazing. I only have about six. That's a good number though, don't you think? Especially, for really good close friends. I have more friends than that, but not that I consider close friends. Of the six close friends, I have two favorites. I won't mention any names though, in case it's not you. I have to tell you though, I CAN be bought, you could be moved to a higher position on my list if you flatter me and buy me presents. Just Kidding, well, I guess I'm not. Flattery will get you everywhere, how far the presents get you, just depends on what it is. Poetry is good too, especially wonderful friend poems that are talking about me. I am so NOT serious, but I will accept any and all poems, gifts, and flattery!!

P.S. money, perfume, and shoes are always my favorite gifts. (hee,hee)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment