Monday, June 21, 2004

Ransom

My dog was dognapped, and a ransom note was left on the door. $907.00. That's what they were asking. I hate to think about spending almost a thousand dollars to get my dog back, but the truth is, I would do it in a heartbeat. Funny thing is, he's not even my dog. He's my roomate's dog....

Anyway, he didn't really get napped, but he was staying at a friends house while the pool is getting built, and one day I came home and there really was a ransom note. It said "Hello (then has dogfood glued to it) if you want your dog 2 come HOME - no time to discuss - send $907.00 - thank you (more dogfood)" The words were cut out of newspapers or magazines, it's really hillarious. I laughed ny butt off.

I did have to take the dog,"Hogie" to the vet on Saturday morning, We met the dognappers on the outskirts of Fort Worth at a gas station to pick up the dog because he was sick. The vet said he had probably over-exerted himself, and possibly pulled a muscle. See - he is an only dog, and there's not a lot of action going on here, but my friends have three dogs, and Hogie was right in the middle of them, doing all the stuff dogs do.

He's good now, but the vet said he had to take it easy for a few days......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The check ...well it was rubber....IT BOUNCED !!! We want Hogie back !!!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment