Friday, June 25, 2004

AAARRRGGG!!!!

The title says it all. Frustration. Anxiety. Urge to hit, bite, scream. I'm feeling as little out of sorts about a few things today. The pool is still in process; however, the process of changing out the diving rock yesterday led to a huge truck driving across the entire front yard leaving huge ruts, and possible sprinkler sytem damage. My dog is having surgery today. I'm having surgery next week. I'm behind at work. My "service engine soon" light is on in my car. I made too many committments for this evening, and can't decide who to cancel on, and I'm broke. But life goes on, tomorrow will be a better day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and praying for you.........
Love, your friend

11:12 AM  
Blogger Lava said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Lava said...

Thanks. I appreciate it.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment