Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I realized - I'm a liar!!

Why is it that we go through life making resolutions, and never stick to em? I mean I've made a lot of promises to myself, and I find over and over and over again that I break them. I'm better at keeping my promises to other people than I am keeping the ones i make to myself.

Ya know - the Bible says not to trust anyone, not to even trust yourself. I guess that's why - cuz my goodnes - I lie to myself all the time!! I always say stuff like "I will never do (fill in the blank) again" or "As of right now I'm going to start (fill in the blank)" - But do I? No! What a liar!! I wonder how much further I would be in life, happier I would be, thinner or whatever I would be if I had kept all those promises that I had made over the years. It's definitely something to ponder. Maybe I should start keeping record of those promises and trying to keep them.

It's worth a shot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

Pants on fire, hang by your toes on a telephone wire!

Funny, I read this today after writing on my site about telling the truth.

Hey, have you been to my site www.corporaterambo.com? I was wondering if you have any tips about college these days that I could post on corporate rambo. What have you learned about going back to school and what would you change? I should send you a list of interview questions, I'll do that.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment