Friday, August 10, 2007

Meet the New Guy

Although the new Boss started last Monday, we had a scheduled meeting for 10:30 this morning. Of course, Monday morning, before 8:00 a.m. I went in and sat my butt down in his office and bombarded him loads of questions, ideas, concerns, terrorist attack strategies, disaster relief efforts, and gossip. Just Kidding - but I was in there early Monday morning. We've been at several meeting together this week, and had no less than 5 one on one meetings regarding various issues.

The other girls in the office were nervous about their one on one scheduled meetings with him. Not me, in fact, I went in, propped my feet up on the desk and said "sup?"

He told me what an asset I was, and I nodded in agreement, told him how perceptive he was, we had some laughs - slapped each other a high five - both said "later" and I went back to work.
Just kidding - it so didn't go like that. For real, it went good, he's a great guy and i'm looking forward to working with him. Should be intersting....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay you're back!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment