Monday, August 13, 2007

Just stuff

I start school in two weeks. I'm a bit nervous. I'm taking some really tough classes. I'm taking Properties/Behaviours of Soil, Soil Mechanics, Spanish 2, Mechanics of Materials 2, and Structural Analysis.

Sometimes I wonder why I chose the engineering field. It's quite difiicult, but then again, it seems I'm not happy without a challenge. Well - wish me luck - I'm gonna need it.

I've missed this whole blogging thing. I feel like I've found an old friend.

Oh, another interesting tid bit. I was quoted in the newspaper last week. They quoted me incorrectly. I called and discussed it with the editor. They offered to print a retraction. I said it was okay, but if anything comes of it, they will print one later. Interesting huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment