Thursday, October 13, 2005

The thing is....

somebody once asked me what I wanted most out of life, I remember my answer was that I wanted to make a difference. I truly do, I want to make a difference in other peoples lives and I want to make a difference in this world. It doesn't have to be some amazing outrageous difference, just maybe someone knowing they were loved and that someone truly cared about them; perhaps giving someone a place to say or somthing to eat and helping them get on their feet; or perhaps doing sonthing great - finding a cure for a deadly disease or housing the homeless masses; or most importantly and extremely great would be heloing someone find truth and in the truth them finding eternal life - that would be awesome!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

Lava, you already do all of those things! You are amazing, what you need to do is to take a break and come see your brother on Saturday- really, are you free?

Love Ya!

7:39 PM  
Blogger dont eat the token said...

I agree, the little things mean so much. You know those you give to will feel your heart and continue to give. Excellent!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

where oh where is the b day girl?

9:47 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Happy Birthday to Lava! (I'm not sure of the exact date, but I know I'm in the vicinity!)

5:35 AM  
Blogger Lava said...

Thanks Jcol - it's tomorrow!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment