Friday, September 16, 2005

cheetos

Are you a cheetos fan? I am in a way, they taste good, but I don't like the powdery cheese getting all over me, so I hardly ever eat them, I really can't remember the last time (before today) that I ate them. Today, my boss brought me some baked cheetos, she is concerned that my BBQ Pringle habit is going to kill me, she thinks they are really bad for me. She decided I need to switch to baked cheetos if I am going to eat chips. So I ate them, they were quite delicious. Isn't it nice that my boss is concerned about me....awe, I feel special.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply eat them with a toothpick. LOL You can stab those airy puffs so easily and no orangey powder under you nails or on your fingers. :D

9:14 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

Lava, you do need to eat more healthy, you need to take care of your body now, so it will take care of you later.

Theo so wants to see you. I have not had alot of time to spend with him. I will give him a bath tomorrow so he will be ready to go to church on Sunday.

Love ya!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Baked Cheetos? Samantha! You need to eat something healthy, not baked cheetos! Yuck!

I only say it because I love you sooo much.

Your brother.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I love cheetos. But only when the bag is very fresh. Cheetos aren't so good the next day.

Was up in your neck of the woods this weekend. Have you driven by the Sanger Square lately? If you see any posts there for a little gazebo, I helped with that. If they've already fallen down, I didn't do it.

mnssdcfl

1:44 PM  
Blogger dont eat the token said...

I get cravings for them too! But I don't b/c of the mess and they stick in your teeth so bad!



mnctc

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment