Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Shelfari

OMGoodness!!!! have you been to www.shelfari.com ? Tell me! have you? A friend of mine told me about it today, and i'm already addicted. Basically you have a book shelf, and you can add books you have read, you can review them and rate them and such. Then you can add books you plan to read as well as books you are currently reading!

Thing is. I love books! So - this site is totally my dig! I mean, have you ever read a book, and you gained some masterful insight and wanted to share, discuss, mull over, analyze it with someone else who has, is, or will read the same book? Have you? Ok - probably not, but let's pretend it was a movie - then you probably know what I'm talking about...You know, when you can say "Can you believe that happened?, I so wasn't expecting that...and when he said "blah blah blah" did you have any idea??" Relating it to a movie - maybe you can see where I'm coming from.

Seriously, I'm not assuming that none of you read books, and when I say "none of you" , I mean, my one follower and my brother who very rarely check my site, being that my posts were so few and far between these past couple of years... But I'm back, rambling on and on like before....and maybe, one day - some day, I'll have a comment or two again... lol!

9 Comments:

Anonymous romanya vizesi said...

thanks for sharing

4:14 AM  
Blogger hapi said...

Hi Lava, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

1:55 AM  
Blogger Lovely Miss Lilah said...

Knowing I've got a record of what I've read is the only way I have been able to stop myself hoarding every book I've made a passing acquaintance with! Li xxx

1:55 PM  
Blogger Colette said...

Cool website, I'll have to check it out sometime! I really like books too! Most of the time I find myself reviewing or editing stories on places like livejournal and fanfiction.net. Honestly, nothing beats a good book!

8:54 PM  
Anonymous arkadaş said...

We are getting old...

11:37 AM  
Anonymous romanya vizesi said...

Thank you for valuable information on your website

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool site! :)

9:51 AM  
Blogger Aleksandra Wądołowska said...

Hey :) Grate blog. I invite you to me. You can observe me http://alex-faashion.blogspot.com/

6:49 AM  
Anonymous fifa-coin said...


For further about the sport, take a look at GameSpot's evaluation.BioWare formally released the following admittance within the Monster Grow older series today. Creating around the BioWare site, management company Tag Darrah uncovered the project since Dragon Age group Three: Questions.Simply no images of Dragon Age group 3 can be purchased nevertheless.Due out in late The year 2013, Dragon Age III: Questions will certainly are powered by a fresh serp, together with the team from BioWare making use of DICE's Frostbite 2 as a base. This kind of engine will allow the organization to build a more intensive globe along with improved visuals, much more reactivity to be able to player alternatives, and further personalization choices.
Fifa 15 coins

Buy fifa 15 coins

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment